Alpine skiing & snowboarding in Leogang
A unique ski region makes your heart skip a beat
The skicircuit Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn is Austria's largest ski resort. Comfortable cable cars make the transport up the mountain easy while two federal states are connected. Our snow reliable ski resort perfectly suits pleasure seeking skiers, snowboarders, freestylers, slope riders, families, beginners, amateurs, returners and is ideal for those loving deep powder snow. Have a look at the map of our ski area!
Enjoy a break at one of the numerous huts and have some traditional Austrian specialities and let yourself be warmed by a cup of mulled wine. After a great ski day you should definitely try Austria's best AprËs Ski with funky music and meet new people. If you want to relax after your adventures on the mountain, a massage or a calm evening in the sauna area would do its best to serve your needs.
The ski lift company in Leogang annually invests for their guests and improves in comfort and safety which leads to lots of compliments for the perfectly prepared slopes and the overall comfort in the ski area. The free skibus which stops directly in front of our house you get comfortably shuttled to the valley station of the Steinbergbahn or the Asitzbahn from where you can easily start your day in Austria's largest ski area.
- 270 kilometres of slopes
- 70 modern and comfortable gondolas and lifts
- 5 snow parks for boarders and freestylers
- snow reliability until easter - 100% best of snow
- Leos kids area & practice lifts
- night skiing at "Dorflift Schantei"
- illuminated tobboggan run
- free WIFI spots
- ski schools for children and childcare
- sportshops with ski rent, ski service and ski depot
- free use of the ski bus -bus stop directly in front of our house
- "Junior Xplore Card" Children and Teenagers up to 19 years pay only € 15,-- on a Saturday